Consider all of the differences that the Wuhan Virus has with any of the previous Corona Virus’s (Flu, SARS, MERS etc.) ...
Consider all of the differences that the Wuhan Virus has with any of the previous Corona Virus’s (Flu, SARS, MERS etc.) ………..
“Interesting” characteristics of the Wuhan virus………..
- Has an ultra-long gestation period (at least 30 days)
- Can be spread with the carrier not showing any symptoms
- Has a very high “R” (rate of spread) factor
- Has 4 segments that are from HIV
- It evades cripples the immune system in a similar way to HIV
- Has a 'receptor binding motif' (RBM)
- Attacks multiple organs
- Causes Brain damage and Strokes
- Grows tentacles to speed up infection of other healthy cells (like smallpox)
- Causes blood clotting in the smallest vessel’s
- Can cross the brain blood barrier
- Can attack the central nervous system
- Can cause brain damage
- Can cause heart damage
- Symptoms can last 7 weeks
- Causes the body to go ballistic and attack itself
- Has way more symptoms than the flu (dry cough, fatigue, new loss of taste or smell, Blue toes lips or face, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, lack of appetite, Vertigo, muscle pain, chest pain, joint pain, shortness of breath) headache, sore throat, pink eye, digestive issues & sudden confusion.
- Has a very small infection rate for people under 50
- When Patient one presented themselves on December 1 there were already 3 mutations
Bio weapons have three main characteristics…. The Wuhan virus has the first two…. Was this a trail run gone amuck?
- They have a very long gestation period (making it difficult to impossible to trace)
- The have a very high R factor (spread super-fast)
- Have a very high fatality rate